Transform your life in 8 weeks - a step by step guide to find your joyful life
Changing your life in 8 simple steps
This course is a distillation of the many practical lessons covered in Mary's first book 'Coming Home to You - A Handbook for Personal Transformation'. Over the next eight weeks, this online course will guide you through the exercises and techniques that can literally transform your life.
Each week you will be guided through a key theme for transformation, be shown a technique and then have a worksheet to be able to put the teaching into immediate practice.
During the 8 weeks you will learn how to:
- Control your emotion - learning to observe and change your emotions
- Power up your intentions –harnessing the power to achieve your goals
- Create new habits - how to change any area of your life in just 21 days
- Dispel self-limiting beliefs - Identify and release beliefs that are holding you back from realising your dreams
- Love your body - •learn to love and cherish your body
- Improve your relationship with money - become a money magnet by welcoming it into your life
- Find meaningful work - love what you do and do it with passion
- Spiritual freedom - connect with your inner divinity and use it to create happiness in every moment of your life
Mary McGuire knows what it takes to build a successful career that allows you the freedom to express your inner talents and passions. Over the last 20 years she has worked with global companies on how to transform their cultures into positive and enjoyable workplaces.
Despite leaving school with no qualifications, she found her niche working with people and carved out two successful careers. Her first career was in Social Care, becoming a Chief Executive of an Autism charity, before moving on to corporate work, becoming a transformation consultant for global companies where she is in constant demand for her unique blend of insight, structure and intuitive guidance.
Career Reframe is in response to the many clients that have come to Mary feeling very unhappy in their work and looking for an alternative approach. Some people wanted more recognition in their current role. Others felt ready to move to another corporation. Some wanted to branch out into their own path. Mary understands that we are each unique and we require a different response, depending on our chosen path.